Thursday, October 23, 2014

Passion Blog


What am I passionate about? Well To be honest  I don't know how to answer that question because I don’t really. Well I guess I'm passionate about myself my family and friends. I'm  passionate about  myself because I find myself very important, beautiful and intelligent. I feel my life, dream and accomplishments are very important. I'm also passionate about my family because my family holds a big part in my life and my heart. My family are one of the most important people to me. They are here for any and everything they love me unconditionally.My Friends now I am able to tell them any and everything. They are there threw all my break ups, make ups and heartbreaks.Well yeah so I don’t know what else to write..I know this is no where near 250 words so I'm going to go back to talk about why I’m passionate about myself I passionate about myself because I love myself like I’m very pretty very smart I think I know everything  ( which I don’t but I like to think so). Well hopefully this 250 words.l So yeah Bye Now ! :) Well yeah i checked and its not even 200 that just blew mines like oh my gosh… So I'm going talk about my friends my best friends are Aaliyah Brianna & Alexis  they are the best they encourage me to my best and have a major impact on my life. But really this time I have nothing else to say right now like I don’t have anything else that I’m passionate about. I am not involved in no sports or extracurricular activities. My life is going to school going to after school seeing my boyfriend then going home. That’s all nothing more nothing less. Yeah well this time I know it 250 words so yeah goodbye I’ll be back next Wednesday ! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your post is difficult to follow because it's not well organized. Things like your family 'hold a big part of your life' are very vague. Instead of rambling for 300 words, you should really break down what all of these things mean to you an explain in depth!

    ReplyDelete