Thursday, November 20, 2014

ID!

Forensic Class ! My worse class ever I don't like that class because we don't learn anything yet she contionusly give assignment. That class is very unorganized and and always in total chaos. It's either she having personal conversations with students or telling the class one of her stories. Not saying her stories are not interesting but it's completely off topic. Yesterday in class we went over a worksheet about determining time of death it took forever. For a paper that take nomore than 20minutes to complete. I understand if the class talks a lot but when it's the teacher that's a problem. Then she got upset when the class continued to talk and gave a quiz on things she never taught but probably on something she told a  story on.As a teacher she should not talks more  than class. Enough about her class now let's talk about my favorite class.
     My favorite class is statistics. That's my favorite class because its second period and I actually learn in that class.Although it may be difficult at times it's exciting to learn something new. I'm on the honor roll in statistics it's not because I know the work it's because I put everything into learning the work. But yeah this should be 250 words by now I'm glad I did this blog because this allowed me to get a lot off my chest. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting to me how different some students' perceptions are. A few students have written about how bad Mr. Rich's class is and how great forensics class is. I think the good thing is that everybody seems to like at least one class.

    ReplyDelete