End of the school year !!!
High school is finally coming to end I'm both happy excited and scared. High school has been a journey for me filled with moments and memories I'll never forget.TMA was not my top choice. I didn't want to come here but I'm happy I did. Here, I have built unbreakable bonds and friendships that will be with me forever.I met some of the most important people important people in my life: Aaliyah, Alexis, Domonique and Geovannee along with my best friend Brianna.Without them I don't know how I would of made it through high school, they were always there they were not only friends they were my support system. These four years of being in TMA was a great journey. A journey filled with good times, bad times, heartbreaks, struggle and tears but I'm happy I was able to make it this far. I MADE IT !!! TMA its been real but its time to go. Graduation is in two weeks and i can't wait to finally receive my diploma and continue my journey in life and start a new chapter.
PS. Ms. Hegeman you were the worst/ best English teacher and I'm happy I met you an xd was able to learn things that I might never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment