What am I passionate about ?Before when people will ask me what I'm passionate about I never had an answer because I didn't think I was passionate about but now I have have figured it out. I have a passion for keeping others happy. I'm passionate about that because happiness is the best feeling ever it feel great so why wouldn't I want to give it to someone else. Happiness comes with a lot of perks, you have no worries, you find the positive things in every situation and its health .By keeping others happy I do things and say things that I know would make me happy as well. For example my mother to keep her happy and in a good mood I'll make things easy for her. Like before she gets home I'll make sure the house is clean laundry is done for all she has to do is come home and relax or sometimes makes dinner. Another way I'll brighten someone's day is complimenting them at their worst finding the beauty in themselves. Or even just having a simple conversation will change someone 's mood or mindset. Now that I know what I'm passionate about it will never change because I enjoy it. I've learned that the little things that you do for people sometimes makes a major differences in that person's life. In some cases it might even stop someone from making a mistake that they will regret or a mistake that is indefinite. Happiness is feeling like no other and I believe that everyone should get that feeling. Well yeah that's all I have too say about my passion.
That is a lovely passion!
ReplyDelete