Sunday, May 3, 2015

Free Choice

Prom is Approaching !!! Prom Day is one of a girl's favorite day. Its almost like the wedding day . Except the groom bride made and a preacher . Its a day when she can dress up like a princess, take pictures, party and be happy. Im very excited and nervous at the same time I have yet to find a dress and prom is a month away. I nervously ask myself questions like: Will I find a dress ? Will things go as planned ? Will I ENJOY MYSELF ?  So many questions I have and I wont know until the day of prom.  Good thing that i have everything else including my wonderful prom date my boyfriend aka MY BABES. Thanks to him Im able to keep calm about not having a dress because he tells me all the time no matter what you wear you still going to look beautiful. Enough about me not having a dress lets talk about what's my plan for prom day. I will wake up at 10 am after getting my long beauty rest, leave home for 12pm to go eat brunch with my mother and sister . Next stop is eye brow and eyelashes shop. My nails and feet will be done already so no worries about that.  I should be finished with this at by 3pm the latest, go do my hair and makeup. Go home shower and get ready for prom. Writing about this just now got me so excited and worked up giving me motivation to find my dress.

1 comment: