Sunday, May 3, 2015

Self Selected Response

You're always there for me
Have always been around for me even when I was bad
You showed me right from my wrong
Yes you did
And you took up for me
When everyone was downin' me
You always did understand
You gave me strength to go on


Read more: Boyz II Men - A Song For Mama Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

So like just last night I was listening to A Song for Mama by Boyz 2 Men. I really love this song it shows me how much I  appreciate and love my mother. My mother is my rock, she's always there for me and I don't know what life will feel or be like without her. These lyrics from this song stands out to me because I can relate to it. Its has been so many time in my short life when I wanted to give up and not follow through or finish things and my mother was there to pick me up and motivate me to finish and do better. "Have always been around for even when I Was bad "My first two years of high school was my worst years in school. I was getting in lots of trouble and my grades were slacking but no matter what my mother never gave up on me . Meeting after meeting she was there trying to understand and figure out what changes i can make for a better me. It was times I was ready to give up on myself and she never let me , she  always motivated me giving me strength to carry on and finish . I love and appreciate my mother for everything she have done and does for me. 

1 comment:

  1. You should show your mother this blog!

    ReplyDelete